Thursday, April 2, 2009

News!

It's been awhile since I have added a blog. If you read my previous blog you will follow what i am about to say, "that little ray of sunshine in our lives really did turn into a lightening bolt."

Two weeks ago my very own father fired me. Upon being fired he pushed me to go back and do school again.

I am now going to Everest College to get my CphT (Pharmacy Technician License). I started this week on Monday and I am already enjoying my class and everything we learn there. I am in school 20 hours per week learning. I am also learning to read Doctor's "chickenscratch" notes. I wear scrubs that are wayyyy tooo big for me. I feel like a five year old dressing up in adult clothes. My class has 11 students in it, so there is alot of one on one time with the teacher. Today I took my first big exam and I got a 96% on it (I couldn't have done as well as I did with out Ben helping me study last night, He is such a good man).

I am looking forward to 8 or so months down the road and I will be done and graduated. As some would call it edumicated.

2 comments:

  1. This is perfect for you my Shelly B. I so
    excited "bout" this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you are going to school. I have thought about that for myself many times lately. Hoping all is well.

    ReplyDelete